Posted by : Da 5th Element 15 December 2009

Whats in your tape deck, CD player, Zune or Ipod while your ride out? This is what I was bumping today.

{ 6 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. I'm riding to Irata now...an experimintal band I was in. I'll probably switch to The Foreign Exchange - "Leave It All Behind" or Theory Hazit - "Lord Fire". Production on both albums is ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound Bombing II...I miss Rawkus Records...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been on this Strange Fruit EP M.A.S.K., and Only Built for Cuban Links 1 for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. right now got that nas album "untitled" poppin off and that new kells "untitle" as well both joints crackin through the speakers wing in my scalp (i have no hair) and incidently its a beatiful thing to here mr church socks himself back to form full bladder or not dude is one of the best that does it when he does it! da jerks in motion holla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. E. Rob - Music Fan's First...That's that Neo-Soul for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yo Son, I'm riding to a few things right now...

    #1 DJ J. Lone - In the Beat of July Summer Night 2013Vol. 3...Banga son! Peep the link... http://www.mixcloud.com/djjlone/j-lone-in-the-beat-of-july-summer-night-2013-vol-3/

    #2 Porter Chops Glasper...Dope...Get on it!

    #3 J. Cole - Born Sinner...The brother went in on the production and lyrics...I can do w/o the cursing though.

    #4 Bron G - Anger Management...Nuff Said...

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -