Posted by : Da 5th Element 04 January 2010

I titled this BLOG "0-10" to represent "Continuing in 2010" as 2009 ended I found myself reflecting on what it was I wanted to achieve at the inception of 2009 and if I reached that goal or if I will need to continue pursuing it in 2010. I concluded that I should not strive to reach a completion to my goals but to "Continue" to build on them. Sort of like a circle or the letter "O", there is a beginning when you start to draw or write the latter, but there is really no end until you decide to stop. So the more you "Continue" the more vivid and clear it becomes.

With that said, "O-10" was started off with the scripture sent by one of our followers.
-Isaiah 1:18 and it starts off with "“Come now, and let us reason together,” Says the LORD,"

I pull the most basic of understandings from this passage as the Lord wants us to "Continue" to seek him for everything.

So my Prayer for "O-10" is to continue to seek him in E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G. I hope you continue in "O-10" as well.

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. I concur...let's continue to run with the end in mind.

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -