Posted by : Da 5th Element 26 January 2010

Its been a Min since the last post. So I'm posting this to see what on your mind.

First I would like to send blessings up for the people in Haiti(God's will be done)

Next I would like to mention the breath of fresh air that Jay Electronica is bringing to the game of Hip Hop. Now im a native New Yorker so i am partial but this dude is dumb nice on the mic device. Just pray he finds Christ completely.

Finally I want to ask a question: Why do you have to say excuse me after you fart? I understand being polite but farting is natural. Do you apologize for breathing? Heck you don't apologize for sneezing in fact you get blessed for sneezing so why cant you get blessed for farting? To me Sneezing causes more damage to the people around you then farting. And who came up with these rules anyway? (bless you if you sneez say excuse me if you fart?)

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Yes God's will be done for Haiti.

    Jay Electronica is definitely the dopest doing it for me right now. Exhibit C is bangin' and the Victory Mixtape is ridiculous! I agree, I hope he completely finds Christ. Jay can be an asset to the Kingdom.

    On to the business of gas vs. sneezing...I feel you on that; however, why is it there is nothing said for a cough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually there is something said after a cough..."Man, cover yo mouth!" or..."You need some water, dog?" or..."Yo man, you got AIDS or suttin?"

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -