Posted by : DJ Dark Gable 16 May 2011

It's Monday morning or whatever time of day; however, you get up and you prepare for your day of work. Is the place you're going to to make a living for yourself the place or thing you were called to do? If not, what are you doing about it? God put something in us to glorify him with. If on your job you're constantly frustrated or depressed, stress comes with no satisfaction other than the day is over with and you dread the next business day, then this isn't the job for you. The money isn't worth it, the stress and strain on your life isn't worth it. Each moment you spend doing so you waiste moments of doing something you desire deep in your heart. Today, start planning your life around doing what you were called to do...Share it here, if you don't know what it is you were meant to do, what do you love? Does it line up with the kingdom? Pray about it!

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. True words indeed. I know my job is not my calling at all. I believe that we all are searching to pursue our gifts. I tend to think of my job as the vehicle God is temporarily using to fund my needs until my gift truly makes room for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was inspiring and also made me rethink my plans and efforts in an effort to one fulfill my purpose but two to also make sure that my goals line up with the plan that God has for me nice write up!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -