Posted by : Da 5th Element 03 December 2009

Here is were we just discuss the best the worst or the up and coming MC's.
Post now post later post as MC's come and go.
Hot MC's

{ 9 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Just b/c my man Da 5th element posted the "Classic" video, all of the MC's are still very relevant. Kanye doesn't have the acclaim nor should he as Rakim, Nas, or KRS-One, but non the less, he's relevant. I can run down a few more in the secular realm, Jay, Red Man, Elzi, Common. I''ll leave it there for now, but you know I'll return...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aside from the line "I'm everywhere you never been/I'm better then I've eva been" which he prob didnt right considering the class of MC's he was in the studio with. Heck Premo prob came up with, but you can tell the diff in the maturity level. and to be honest with you West could have, i repeat could have made a run for it only if he didnt get on this self rightous tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Ye could've not been on the track; however, I believe it was a strategic move considering his relevance to today's hip hop. Couldn't you hear Redman ripping that beat in Ye's place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! i think i just hurt myself thinking about that. SLAPN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I think that track was too "hip-hop" for Kanye. I agree...I think there were many cats who could blended in on that track better...Red, Buckshot, GZA, Meth, even Em.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And no matter what anybody says, Drake is the best thing to hit mainstream hip-hop in a long time. He represents MCing better than most cats on the radio right now. I think dude is extremely nice. not to mention, Phonte is his favorite MC. That says a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. while you playing that dude Jon Blaq it pretty "Dylon" he spit hot fire. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just cuz i know most did get this Album but are still fans of common like DJ Dark Gable aluded to i gave you some of his of the wall fire in the Joint of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i may be wrong but is common getting at Ye' in the joint of the day. He said "You the Ray J of the Rap world" hmmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -