Posted by : DJ Dark Gable 10 May 2011

What's good peeps? It's been a minute but we're back and it's much needed. These are my thoughts as I lay me down to sleep...What's happening with the black man? This question has been asked again and again over time...The Lord has had me stuck in Ecclesiastes 7 for about 2 weeks now. Black men I ask you this...What do you feel about your name? Where do you seek your knowledge? What's your plan(s)? If you read this chapter you'll know why I ask these questions. There's so much more to pull from this but I'll start with just this. How many of have dreams but daily do nothing about seeing them become a reality? Time's a waisting...Is there honor and respect about what you desire and how you'll go about attaining this goal? The saddest thing that crosses my mind is brothers think it's not cool to have some sense, get an education and aspire a respectable career. Too many feel the need to thug, then wonder why they caught in the "Trap"...The only traps are the ones we've set for ourselves when we choose to point the blame at everyone else and not take responsibility for our own lives. Yeah, we may have been dealt a raw deal, but who says you cannot and won't be the one to change that curse passed from generation to generation. There is a respectable way to make a way for yourself in order to leave an inheritance for your children's children...Peace...Get at me people!

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. im diggin that will be goin i on to do some examining of myself asap good word bro ham!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -