Posted by : C.L. Crouch 07 July 2013

What's goody family??? Aight so the fellas got a little busy for about a year and a half. 3 babies were born,sucka ninja cats is house hunting (cheap shot), mad projects were released (check for the links soon), mics was hot, MPCs, and vinyl was poppin, garages were converted into studios, men's retreats, I accepted my spending problem( clicks on Ebay link),ummm Fith Illa got weirder, 2 of the bruhs got married (waiting on G to complete the cipher now...LOL) G still got the illest shoe game yet the big homie breaks down politics and financial matters like nobodies business, and we just got caught up with life. But now it is back on and poppin like Beat Street. The bruhs got mad topics to cover...because...umm...yeah...Hip-Hop was starting to see a glimmer of light...but then Trinidad James showed up and ummm...I started looking at my wrist and razor blade simultaneously again.

Random: Ummm...why is my 18 month old standing on my vinyl I just bought yesterday with G,  watching cartoons like it aint nothin? I gotta teach this kid mancave/studio etiquette.

Okay...where was I? Oh yeah...let's get it fellas...We got mad stories to tell, topics to cover, albums to diss or dissect, books to review, Netflix gems to share, movies to break down (most will be dumb Sci-Fi crap...another cheapshot), corky wisdom to share, verses to analyze (both Bible and 16s), and knowledge to gain. And last but not least......................



Mad cake to eat son....WHAT!!?!?!?




{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. What up sucka ninja's! And Thurm...I wan't my daddy's records!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is the ninja who complained about my pics on the posts....really!?!?! that beater give new meaning to the words tighty whitey... no thats not a racial slur u fu shnickens *mental note stop dating yourself with your slang* anyhoot we wont polute and promise to keep it as trill on the blog as we do in our email cipher and by Gods grace we keep it moving and share whatever jewels we have ! holla at cha boy derkdajerk and the bruhs are officially back in effect ...CAN U DIG ITTTTTT !!

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Kingdom Knock - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -